From the 2014-2015 School Year:
- 4th Grade Students Presenting their "Helping Poor Countries" Project for the 3rd Nine Weeks
- 5th Grade Students Presenting their Mystery Disease Projects for the 3rd Nine Weeks
- 2nd Grade Nurturing Students: Second grade nurturing students working as scientist on a lesson where they are classifying creatures into cages based on their similarities!
- 4th Grade Cancer Project: The 4th grade AIG students are completing a project on a specific cancer. Students are researching the description, symptoms, risk factors, detection, and treatment of their chosen cancer. Each group will present their completed projects to an audience using Web 2.0 tools
- 5th Grade Career Project: Our 5th grade students are completing a project on a specific career. Students are researching the job responsibilities, required education or training, best colleges and cost, expected salary, and the employment outlook for their chosen career. These students are taking an online career survey to see which career best fits their interests. Each group will present their completed projects to an audience using Web 2.0 tools.
- Field Trips!!